PANGEA ROACH & CRICKET FOOD - VARIOUS SIZESPANGEA
PANGEA ROACH & CRICKET FOOD
PIG for short. A nutritionally complete gel food for all feeder insects such as Dubia Roaches and Crickets. Designed to be fed wet, dry, or as a gel. This scrumptious food for bugs is a blend of grains, real fruit, vitamins and minerals, and is a perfect gut load for your insect feeders. We have raised multiple generations of several roach species as well as domestic and banded crickets on this formula with great results. Have large colonies to feed? No problem, buy in bulk and save.
- Nutrient dense feeder insect gut load diet.
- Suitable for breeding and raising feeder crickets and roaches.
- Feed wet, dry, or prepared as a gel.
Application / Directions:
- To make a gel, bring 3 parts water to a boil and mix in 1 part powder. Stir for 20 seconds. Some clumping is normal. Pour onto a tray or plate. Allow to cool to room temp. Cut gel to desired size and feed to your insects.
- To make a paste: slowly add water to powder until desired consistency is reached. Spoon paste onto dish or roll into balls and feed to your insects.
- To feed dry: place dry powder in a dish and feed to insects along with an adequate source of water like hydrated water crystals.
Wheat Germ, Rice Bran, Oat Flour, Alfalfa Meal, Banana, Dextrose, Whey Protein, Seaweed Extract, Locust Bean Gum, Dried Pineapple, Dried Orange, Brewers Yeast, Spirulina, Potassium Sorbate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Sodium Chloride, Mixed Tocopherols, Choline Chloride, Ferrous Sulfate, Beta Carotene, Inositol, Niacin, Kelp, Ascorbic Acid, Potassium Chloride, Riboflavin, Thiamine, Vitamin A, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Folic Acid, Sulfur, Zinc Oxide, Vitamin B12.
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein Min: 16%, Crude Fat Min 4%, Crude Fiber Max: 8%, Moisture Max 8% Ash Max 6%.
Don’t hesitate to reach out to one of our team with any [questions]. We are always willing to help.