PANGEA FRUIT MIX GECKO TREAT - VARIOUS SIZESPANGEA
PANGEA FRUIT MIX - GECKO TREAT
Pangea Fruit Mix Gecko Treat is a low protein version of our complete diets.
It can be fed as the fruit portion of your gecko's diet along with at least one or two insect feedings per week or as a mix in to get picky geckos to eat the complete diets. This crested gecko food is a fruit blend packed full of all of the calcium, vitamins, trace elements and other vital nutrients necessary for healthy geckos and great egg production! It is a delicious mix of Organic Bananas and Papayas that your geckos will love. A varied diet is very beneficial for any animal, and the PFM is a great way to give them the variety they crave without sacrificing nutrition. PFM is the result of over 5 years of development and testing culminating in a food that has ideal levels of calcium for strong bones and egg laying, as well as the proper nutrients to keep your geckos healthy! PFM was designed to be fed as part of a complete diet rotation plan that includes insects once or twice a week.
Our staff at Biome Exotics has thoroughly tested all of the Pangea gecko diets and flavors in their product line, so you don’t have to. Over a period of 6 months, we observed an increased feeding response for the following flavors, all of which are available for sale on our site. Our results also coincide with other professional performing similar tests.
Other Flavors Available:
- Gecko Diet Breeding Formula.
- Fruit Mix Watermelon Complete Gecko Diet.
- Fruit Mix Papaya Complete Gecko Diet.
- Geckos love the taste.
- It is easy to prepare.
- Good for all fruit-eating species.
- Fortified with high-quality proteins, vitamins, and minerals.
- This formula is less sticky than others, so there is less chance of it adhering to gecko toes or skin.
Application / Directions:
- Feed Pangea Fruit Mix Gecko Treat as the fruit portion of your gecko's diet.
- Mix 1 part powder to 2 parts water (adjust to achieve desired consistency).
- Prepared mix is good for up to 7 days if refrigerated.
- Open dry mix is good for 6 months at room temperature or 1 year if refrigerated.
- Unopened product best used before 18 months.
- Occasional insect feedings are recommended, but optional.
Banana, Papaya, Whole Oat, Honey, Whey Protein Isolate, Calcium Carbonate, Di-Calcium Phosphate, Bee Pollen, Spirulina, Choline Chloride, Ferrous Sulfate, dl-Alpha Tocopherol, Beta Carotene, Inositol, Niacin, Kelp Meal, Ascorbic Acid, Cholecalciferol (D3), Potassium Chloride, Riboflavin, Potassium Sorbate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Folic Acid, Sulfur, Zinc Oxide, Vitamin B12.
- Growth (feed once or twice a week).
- Maintenance (feed once or twice a week).
- Breeding (feed once or twice a week).
Don’t hesitate to reach out to one of our team with any [questions]. We are always willing to help.