PANGEA FRUIT MIX PAPAYA COMPLETE GECKO DIET - VARIOUS SIZESPANGEA
PANGEA FRUIT MIX - COMPLETE PAPAYA FORMULA
PANGEA GECKO PAPAYA FORMULA is an excellent main staple diet for your geckos.
This Pangea Gecko Diet food is very similar to the Watermelon-Mango formula nutritionally speaking but with a higher fat content and a different flavor profile.
Pangea Fruit Mix Complete Diet uses a combination of fruits that your geckos won't be able to resist. It has been formulated using only the highest quality ingredients, including All Natural USA produced Dried Fruits, Whey Protein Isolate, Egg, Algae, Probiotics and more. Our ingredients are selected to contain very low levels of Anti-Nutrients like Oxalates and Phytates. We do not use any seeds, nuts, seed meal, cereal grains or high oxalate fruits or vegetables in our product.
Our staff at Biome Exotics has thoroughly tested all of the Pangea gecko diets and flavors in their product line, so you don’t have to. Over a period of 6 months, we observed an increased feeding response for the following flavors, all of which are available for sale on our site. Our results also coincide with other professional performing similar tests.
Other Flavors Available:
- Gecko Diet Breeding Formula
- Fruit Mix Watermelon Complete Gecko Diet
- Fruit Mix Apricot Complete Gecko Diet
- Geckos love the taste.
- It is easy to prepare.
- Can be fed to geckos of all life stages.
- Made With Over 50% Real Banana and Papaya Fruit.
- No Seeds, Nuts, Or Seed Meals.
- Good for all fruit-eating species.
- Fortified with high-quality proteins, vitamins, and minerals.
Mixing Directions / Application:
- Feed Pangea Banana Papaya diet daily. Mix 1 part powder to 2 parts water, adjust to achieve desired consistency.
- Prepared mix is good for up to 7 days if refrigerated.
- Open dry mix is good for 6 months at room temperature or 1 year if refrigerated.
- Unopened product best used before 18 months.
- Occasional insect feedings are recommended, but optional.
Dried Banana, Dried Papaya, Rice Bran, Micellar Casein, Whey Protein Isolate, Dried Egg, Calcium Carbonate, Di-Calcium Phosphate, Lecithin, Algae Meal, Potassium Sorbate, Xanthan Gum, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Aspergillus oryzae fermentation extract, Dried Bifidobacterium bifidum fermentation extract, Dried Lactobacilus acidophilus fermentation extract, Mixed Tocopherols, Choline Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Ferrous Fumarate, Beta Carotene, Inositol, Niacin, Kelp Meal, Ascorbic Acid, Cholecalciferol (D3), Riboflavin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Folic Acid, Sulfur, Zinc Oxide, Vitamin B12.
- Changes: June 2018. Removed the tiny amount of carrot and replaced with more papaya. Changed wording "spirulina" to "algae meal" giving us the option to add other beneficial algaes being tested right now. Added small amount xanthan gum to reduce separation when mixed. Some minor ingredients shifted on the list for better accuracy in labeling.
- Growth (feed daily or alternate with live food)
- Maintenance (fed 3-5 times per week)
- Breeding (feed daily or alternate with live food).
Don’t hesitate to reach out to one of our team with any [questions]. We are always willing to help.