PANGEA FRUIT MIX WATERMELON COMPLETE GECKO DIET - VARIOUS SIZESPANGEA
PANGEA FRUIT MIX - WATERMELON COMPLETE GECKO DIET
PANGEA FRUIT MIX WATERMELON COMPLETE GECKO FORMULA is an excellent main staple diet for your geckos.
The diet mixture comes in a powdered form, is easy to prepare and has a reasonably long shelf life. Pangea Gecko Diet Breeding Formula uses a combination of fruits that your geckos won't be able to resist. It has been formulated using only the highest quality ingredients, including All Natural USA Dried Fruits, Whey Protein Isolate, Egg, Bee Pollen, Algaes, Probiotics, and more. Our ingredients are selected to contain very low levels of Anti-Nutrients like Oxalates and Phytates. We do not use any seeds, nuts, seed meal, cereal grains or high oxalate fruits or vegetables in this gecko fruit mix.
Our staff at Biome Exotics has thoroughly tested all of the Pangea gecko diets and flavors in their product line, so you don’t have to. Over a period of 6 months, we observed an increased feeding response for the following flavors, all of which are available for sale on our site. Our results also coincide with other professional performing similar tests.
Other Flavors Available:
- Gecko Diet Breeding Formula
- Fruit Mix Apricot Complete Gecko Diet
- Fruit Mix Papaya Complete Gecko Diet
- Geckos love the taste.
- It is easy to prepare.
- Can be fed to geckos of all life stages.
- Made With Over 60% Real Fruits.
- No Seeds, Nuts, Or Seed Meals.
- Good for all fruit-eating species.
- Protein From Whey Isolate and Egg Whites.
- NOTE: This mix has more of a tendency to stick to tails and toes (This is easily resolved with a luke warm rinse, using water).
Mixing Directions / Application:
- Feed Pangea Watermelon Mango diet daily. Mix 1 part powder to 2 parts water, adjust to achieve desired consistency.
- Prepared mix is good for up to 7 days if refrigerated.
- Open dry mix is good for 6 months at room temperature or 1 year if refrigerated.
- Unopened product best used before 18 months.
- Occasional insect feedings are recommended, but optional.
Dried Watermelon, Whey Protein Isolate, Dried Banana, Dried Mango, Rice Bran, Dried Egg, Micellar Casein, Lecithin, Dried Coconut, Calcium Carbonate, Di-Calcium Phosphate, Bee Pollen, Algae Meal, Potassium Sorbate, Xanthan Gum, Beet Juice Powder, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Aspergillus Oryzae fermentation extract, Dried Bifidobacterium bifidum fermentation extract, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation extract, Mixed Tocopherols, Choline Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Ferrous Fumarate, Beta Carotene, Inositol, Niacin, Kelp Meal, Ascorbic Acid, Cholecalciferol (D3), Riboflavin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Folic Acid, Sulfur, Zinc Oxide, Vitamin B12.
- Changes: June 2018. Removed apple due to unreliable availablility and replaced with more of the other fruits. Removed the word precipitated from calcium carbonate (irrelevant and takes up space). Added small amount xanthan gum to reduce separation when mixed. Dried Coconut Milk shortened to Dried Coconut (no ingredient change). Wording changed from spirulina to algae meal to leave open the possibility of adding other beneficial algae to the mix. Apple pectin removed as fiber is plenty high without it.
- Growth (feed daily or alternated with live food).
- Maintenance (fed 3-5 times per week).
- Breeding (feed daily or alternate with live food).
Don’t hesitate to reach out to one of our team with any [questions]. We are always willing to help.