PANGEA GECKO DIET APRICOT - VARIOUS SIZESPANGEA
PANGEA FRUIT MIX - APRICOT COMPLETE GECKO DIET
PANGEA FRUIT MIX APRICOT DIET is an excellent main staple diet for your geckos.
The diet mixture comes in a powdered form, is easy to prepare and has a reasonably long shelf life. This formula gets its primary source of protein and fats from egg and protein isolates. Pangea Apricot Complete gecko formula is a wonderful diet to feed as the primary food or in a rotation of other foods. Pangea uses all natural ingredients produced only in North America. The Apricot gecko diet incorporates three complete animal based protein sources. We use micro-filtered, undenatured Micellar Casein as a unique slower digesting protein source. We top that off with both Whole Egg and Whey Protein Isolate for an incredibly complete protein combination.
Because of the high fat content, it is a great for geckos that won’t or don’t eat any insects. The vitamin and mineral content is top-notch to keep your geckos healthy and produces excellent growth, reproduction, and stunning egg quality.
Our staff at Biome Exotics has thoroughly tested all of the Pangea gecko diets and flavors in their product line, so you don’t have to. Over a period of 6 months, we observed an increased feeding response for the following flavors, all of which are available for sale on our site. Our results also coincide with other professional performing similar tests.
Other Flavors Available:
- Gecko Diet Breeding Formula.
- Fruit Mix Watermelon Complete Gecko Diet.
- Fruit Mix Papaya Complete Gecko Diet.
- Geckos love the taste.
- It is easy to prepare.
- Good for all fruit-eating species.
- Fortified with high-quality proteins, vitamins, and minerals.
- This formula is less sticky than others, so there is less chance of it adhering to gecko toes or skin.
Application / Directions:
- Feed Pangea Fruit Mix Banana Apricot Complete daily.
- Mix 1 part powder to 2 parts water (adjust to achieve desired consistency).
- Prepared mix is good for up to 7 days if refrigerated.
- Open dry mix is good for 6 months at room temperature or 1 year if refrigerated.
- Unopened product best used before 18 months.
- Occasional insect feedings are recommended, but optional.
Dried Banana, Dried Apricot, Micellar Casein, Dried Egg, Whey Protein Isolate, Calcium Carbonate, Di-Calcium Phosphate, Lecithin, Oat Fiber, Algae Meal, Potassium Sorbate, Xanthan Gum, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Aspergillus oryzae fermentation extract, Dried Bifidobacterium bifidum fermentation extract, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation extract, Mixed Tocopherols, Choline Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Ferrous Fumarate, Beta Carotene, Inositol, Niacin, Kelp Meal, Ascorbic Acid, Cholecalciferol (D3), Riboflavin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Folic Acid, Sulfur, Zinc Oxide, Vitamin B12.
- Changes June 2018: Tricalcium phosphate replaced with Di-Calcium phosphate (different source of the same nutrients). Dried carrot replaced with more apricot. Bee Pollen missing on new label, just noticed - fixing. Micellar casein missing from previous label-fixed. Minor ingredients shifted on the list for better accuracy in labeling.
- Growth (feed daily or alternate with live food).
- Maintenance (fed 3-5 times per week).
- Breeding (feed daily or alternate with live food).
Don’t hesitate to reach out to one of our team with any [questions]. We are always willing to help.